Buying a home is a huge investment. Before you go to closing, make sure the home doesn't have any hidden issues. Let the professionals at Main Choice Inspections, Inc. provide you with full home inspection services in Gray, ME all of central and southern Maine. We cover everything from basement to roof inspection services.
We are the best choice to protect your investment because:
- We are certified by InterNACHI
- We have a 200% guarantee. Not happy with our services? There would be no charge for our home inspection and we will pay for another InterNACHI Certified inspector of your choice to inspect the home.
- We inspect most roofs by walking them. You cannot inspect a roof from the ground or eaves in most cases!
- We inspect the chimney by looking down them from the roof surface. Liners are expensive to repair or replace. $1200-$1600 and up.
- We take the time to answer all your questions at the inspection and have a full office staff to answer your questions after the inspection.
- We use thermal imaging during the inspection which helps find moisture that's hidden.
- We inspect above the InterNACHI's standards of practice.
- We carry workers compensation and all the other insurances needed.
Our team will compile a report on the home's condition. The report will show the home's defects, safety concerns and maintenance issues. You can trust us to get the job done right. Call 207-312-3403 to schedule a full home inspection today.
For your real estate sign needs, go to mainepostandsign.com.
We have a team of well-trained inspectors that know what to look for. You can count on us to check all the components of the home, including its:
We can inspect houses of all shapes and sizes. Contact us now to schedule our foundation, siding and roof inspection services in Gray, ME all of central and southern Maine.