What we inspect
- We open the tank to inspect the tanks condition, baffles, water level and the waste level.
- We locate the distribution box to determine the condition and determine if the effluent is flowing properly to all lines.
- If there is a pump station we uncover it and evaluate all its components, we check the breaker and alarm which is typically in the basement.
- We dig at least one test pit in the field to determine soil condition, inspect for a bio mat, look for high water and try to determine life expectancy of the field.
- We load the system with water to dertermine if the system will function as designed under normal conditions.
- We confirm that all the water fixtures drain to the septic tank.
- We use a high quality camera to examine and locate the components and any defects in the pipes.